Who we are
We are Wyoming’s one stop for Honda cars, trucks, SUV's and powersports including ATV's, dirt bikes, and off-road toys. Whether cruising main street or climbing the mountain, you can depend on Honda’s unparalleled dependability and safety. Best of all, we’ll get you there and back in style while enjoying the ride!
Sheridan Honda created a dealership experience crafted entirely around what you'd want as a customer. Where there's just one fair, transparent price on everything. And instead of being handed off to multiple people, there's one point of contact to assist the customer from start to finish, on their terms and timeline.
We believe in teamwork, collaboration, transparency and plain old doing the right thing. Our team is comprised of people who have a passion for creating a great customer experience and enjoy having fun at work. We are lean team that relies on one another for help to ensure the work gets done and our customers always leave happy.
The Finance Specialist at Sheridan Honda will support the Customer Experience Managers by processing, printing and signing paperwork related to the sales transaction. This role is predominately internally facing- meaning it supports the Sheridan Honda and Powersports sales team, however there will be some customer interaction required in a non-selling capacity. The Finance Specialist is primarily responsible for ensuring the customer transaction is compliant, accurate and timely.
A typical day might include the following
- Support the Sales team by creating, printing, and executing finance paperwork
- Interact with customers to obtain signatures on finance documentation and explain paperwork verbiage and commitments
- Ensure customer satisfaction by answering questions about the finance paperwork and asking the customer to complete the Honda customer satisfaction survey
- Review contracts to ensure accuracy
- Become an expert in banking programs and WY state paperwork and guidelines
- Support the leadership team by correcting funding issues and assisting in customer product retention
- Contribute to and maintain reporting and communication duties so the entire sales team is aware of current performance and outstanding items needed
- Support business office staff with filing, scanning and other data processing duties as needed
Who you are
- You have a high level of organization and strong time management skills
- You like interacting with people and enjoy explaining details in a non-threatening way
- You naturally double check your work as accuracy is important to you
- You enjoy problem solving under pressure and have shown an ability to remain calm, courteous and professional during times of high traffic
- You value being in a support role
- Weekdays: 8am-5:30pm (will have one day off during the week if working Saturday)
- Saturday: 8am-2:30pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location