Northrop Realty is in search of a Front Desk - Processor.
The Front Desk-Processor must provide an exceptional level of professional service as well as ensure the office appearance is maintained primed and ready for business.
This position thrives in the administrative arena, is comfortable being the company’s first impression and will greet everyone with a smile and a helpful attitude as they enter or call the main phone line. The Front Desk-Processor should be outgoing, drawing energy from working individually as well as with people.
The Front Desk – Processor will assist with the operations of the office as well as provide clerical support. The Front Desk- Processor will demonstrate daily the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high achiever who is committed to putting others first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win outcomes. Solutions oriented, the Front Desk - Processor will be flexible in their assigned duties and vigilant in their time management and problem-solving. The Front Desk - Processor must have exceptional administrative skills, advanced technological skills and always maintain a positive outlook.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Useproper phone etiquette.
- Connecting clients, agents, and possible admin to the appropriate person via our phone system.
- Assisting with delivery of packages; getting packages to the necessary recipients or notifying them when their package has been delivered via email by informing them a package has been received & from where. Ensure any large item deliveries are taken to the side hallway door and not at the main glass front door.
- Maintaining a neat front-desk area, cleaning-sanitizing conference rooms, and restocking pens after settlements/meetings.
- Greeting visitors into our facility and paying close attention to people entering our office space. Always greet anyone who walks by the front desk or the hallway. Ensuring all guests sign in and sanitize the pens after each use.
- ·Answering all incoming phone calls within no more than three rings.
- Notifying the correct individual when a guest/client arrives.
- Making sure the front desk is always supervised either by you, or an admin staff member, if & when applicable.
- Supporting all sales agents and administrative staff with New Listings, Listing Contracts & Buyer Contracts, Price Adjustments, Status Changes, Refreshes, Open House Requests, Showing Requests, Ordering Signs, inputting Coming Soons when asked
- Must be organized, extremely detail-oriented, personable, possess a pleasant phone manner and the ability to multi-task.
- Must have the ability to effectively and efficiently manage the administrative tasks involved in a real estate transaction while abiding by strict deadlines.
- Computer savvy with expert knowledge of Microsoft Office & G-Suite, Databases, and Internet-based Software.
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Ability to maintain a good working and supportive relationship with fellow employees and agents.
- Possess the ability to perform job duties well under high-pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and be meticulous with details.
- Remain current on all updated addenda, real estate procedures and in-office policies and procedures.
Additional InformationAll applicants MUST includea:
- Cover letter detailing Start Date and Requested Hourly Range.