NOT A REMOTE POSITION. DO NOT APPLY FOR REMOTE WORK.
Founded by a management team committed to investing in Wyoming, “RWW” is a fast-growing oil and gas company seeking a hard-working office administrator. RWW is looking for driven individuals with efficient attention to detail, follow-through, and a desire to learn new skills fundamental to supporting the daily operations of an oil and gas company. Ideal candidates have an aptitude to apply new software and concepts and are self-driven while remaining a positive team player. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to build a long-term career with an innovative and energetic company.
- Prep title work through pulling documents from online county courthouses;
- Work with the accounting team and relevant software to process invoices and deposit revenue checks;
- Research oil and gas property owners' contact information via various third-party platforms;
- Prepare closing documents for acquisitions and manage post-acquisition workflow, including recording documents in county records and notifying operators of transfers of interest;
- Review monthly revenue data for discrepancies in payment and missing revenues;
- Utilize proprietary Salesforce platform to manage all workflow;
Compensation: $35,000+ (commensurate with experience) plus bonus
Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K match; life insurance; paid vacation
Location: The position will be based out of Company’s headquarters in Sheridan, WY.
- Ability to meet specific deadlines, daily and weekly, based on changing company needs;
- Detail-oriented and process-driven; adept at the learning and application of new software technologies;
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills and experience working with a broad range of people;
- A high degree of initiative, self-motivation, and accountability
- Energetic, empowers others, team player
Career Path: Opportunity for promotion into various company positions with additional responsibility and incentives.
35,000+ with benefits