The Buffalo Bill Village Cabins in Cody is hiring an AM front desk agent to provide our guests with assistance during their arrivals and departures. The cabins are seasonally open from May 1 to October 1. This position will start April 25th through October 1st.
- Greets and welcomes every guest upon arrival.
- Communicates effectively and sincerely with guests, employees and other departments.
- Maintains a friendly and caring demeanor at all times in a fast pace environment.
- Maintains a professional image at all times.
- Demonstrates teamwork by co-operating and assisting fellow employees as needed.
- Registers guest into the cabins in a promptly and courteously manner.
- Checks guests out, processing payments according to established procedures and policies.
- Maintains a house bank and keep an accurate report of daily receipts and deposits.
- Can work with and understand basic financial data and information.
- Promotes resort services, facilities, and outlets provides guest with information such as local attractions and directions.
- Resolves guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer by being guest-centric, friendly and caring. Communicates to Management any problem, complaint or unhappy guest.
- Responds quickly to all guest requests in a caring, friendly and professional manner, consistently follow up to ensure guest satisfaction that meets and exceed hotel standards.
Uniforms provided. Must pass a background check. Employee restaurant, gift shop and hotel discounts.
Applications available at the Front Desk of the Holiday Inn. Submit resumes through Indeed or call 307-587-3654 ext. 661.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Hotel experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location