We are looking for a Virtual Assistant who will be responsible for administrative support to our team while working remotely. You will handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
You are required to have experience of fulfilling various administrative tasks٫ including answering emails٫ scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. A strong Internet connection is required٫ along with experience using communication tools like Skype or Zoom.
Pay: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour.
Virtual Assistant responsibilities are:
- Organize communication via emails and phone calls
- Provide customer service as first point of contact
- Organize meetings٫ travels and accommodations
- Manage contact lists and organize managers’ calendars
- Create and review customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Conduct market research and report on the results
- Prepare presentations
- Help employees with their administrative queries
Virtual Assistant requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Virtual Assistant or other relevant position
- Significant experience with current technologies٫ like desktop sharing٫ cloud services and VoIP
- Good practical experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets٫ particularly MS Office
- Good practical experience with online calendars and scheduling٫ particularly Google Calendar
- Strong phone٫ email and instant messaging communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High school diploma; additional qualification as an Administrator or Executive Assistant will be a bonus
LifeLearn employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork, and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we don't discriminate against any prospective employee or applicant on the basis of age, disability, race, color, religion, national origin, gender, or veteran status because we believe in you. Our HR policy promotes diversity in the workplace.