MindPoint Group, LLC needs an experienced CyberSecurity professional to lead the deployment of federal clients' security appliances and monitoring services. The Deputy SOC manager will assist the government client’s leadership in planning related to the SOC as they deploy capabilities through a number of disparate channels and integrate with an existing Enterprise SOC. The Deputy SOC manager will:
- Coordinate efforts per project documentation to include deployment of new architecture and monitoring, and will provide oversight;
- Manage the escalation process for SOC operations and review incident reports;
- Lead report development related to compliance reports in support of audits;
- Coordinate measurement and reporting of SOC performance metrics; and
- Lead ad hoc and formal briefings related to SOC status to Federal Incident Responders and other business leaders.
In addition, the Deputy SOC manager will advise the client CISO regarding potential needs for enhancement to cybersecurity policies, procedures, and playbooks. The role is also tasked with acting as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) to support the overall strategic direction for SOC evolution. Daily operational duties also include:
- Overseeoperational process improvement and ensureoperational performance targets are met
- Reviewtracking and reporting of incidents
- Leadthe responses to requests for information (RFIs) from executives and other teams
- Draftand reviewreports for the Department leadership
- Active SECRET Security Clearance
- Six (6) years of experience supporting cybersecurity operations.
- Thorough understanding of cybersecurity operations workflows and Cyber Kill Chain framework.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Experience with securing various environments.
- Experience and education in one or more of CEH, eCPPT, OSCP, GCFW, GCIH, IHRP, etc.
- Experience and education in one or more vendor certification programs such as Splunk Certified Architect, Sourcefire Certified Administrator, Security+, Network+, GSEC, Tenable Certified Nessus Auditor, ArcSight Certified Systems Analyst, SnortCP CISSP, CISM, or ISO 27001.
- All offers are contingent upon proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or successful accommodation for an exemption.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Mindpoint is committed to maintaining a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.