This position is contingent upon contract award, though we may elect to forward hire for the right candidate.MindPoint Group is seeking a Program Manager for an exciting opportunity in Washington DC. The PM will:
- Manage scope, schedule, cost, technical, and staffing performance and activities on major, complex contracts to ensure timely and quality delivery of services to the client; contracts may include task areas that require 24x7x365 support.
- Manage subcontractors to ensure their strict adherence to MPG and client standards of quality and performance; provide a “one team” view to the client
- Formulate and enforce work standards, assign staff work schedules, and review and resolve work discrepancies
- Ensure timely, complete, high quality contract deliverables; ensure SLAs are met or exceeded 100% of the time
- Select and provide metrics and dashboards to make program status and performance visible to the client and other stakeholders
- Interface with client’s senior management personnel, including briefings up to CIO/CISO level
- Optimize processes to maximize efficiencies within the team and program, including process automation and functional integration across task areas and teams
- Be a positive change agent, both within and outside the organization; propagate our corporate culture throughout the program
- Lead risk management activities, to include identification and recommended mitigations; track and manage risks and issues through closure
- Build, grow, and develop high-performing teams aligned with the customer’s mission and strategy
- Manage program personnel to include interviewing, hiring, performance evaluations, compensation, and training and development
- Guide and mentor lower-level managers, team leads, and staff
- Occasional travel to various program sites to ensure sound program execution may be necessary
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and flexibly adapt to changing conditions
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, and initiative requiring minimal supervision
- Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility is required.
- 8+ years of experience managing large, federated cybersecurity projects.
- Strong leadership, written and verbal communication, and analytic and problem-solving skills are required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office and other program and project management tools and applications is required.
- PMP certification is required.
- CISSP or similar certification is strongly preferred.
- Agile experience and certifications are a plus.
- Other relevant IT certifications are a plus.
- All offers are contingent upon proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or successful accommodation for an exemption.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- MindPoint is committed to maintaining a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.