RockCreek offers a unique perspective into the world of finance and investing, facilitating learning and growth. RockCreek is looking for undergraduate students who are interested in finance, have a desire to acquire hands-on experience, and are comfortable working in a flat, tight-knit team environment. Doors are always open for you to ask questions and explore opportunities. Successful candidates are entrepreneurial and capable of working well under pressure.
RockCreek Summer Analysts are undergraduate students who will:
- Work with a diverse team to overcome challenges at an institutional asset management firm
- Receive personalized mentorship from senior partners and analysts at RockCreek
- Apply critical thinking and solid communications skills to analyze investment opportunities both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Train on Bloomberg Terminals, up your Excel game, and gain technical expertise
- Immerse yourself in global markets and macroeconomic news flows to identify the next big thing
- Interest in investing, financial markets, global economics, impact, climate-related investing, and geopolitics
- Positive, team-oriented approach to analytical projects and problem solving
- A strong academic record with a well-rounded set of extra-curricular activities and experiences
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.