- This position will support the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Joint Program Office (JPO) in the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Transportation for Research and Technology.
- Provide technical and program management support to ITS JPO Team Leads and Program Managers.
- Assist with development of new research projects, project plans, and timelines.
- Where appropriate, ensure communication and coordination of activities, deliverables, and issues.
- Provide support and technical analysis for a variety of technical reports.
- Respond to ad hoc assignments and other related work, as needed, relative to project tracking, graphic presentation, and budgetary issues.
- Perform technical writing and review, to include articles, presentations, briefings, and technical pieces for social media and marketing efforts.
- Perform other tasks as required and appropriate.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Proven ability to work accurately and to meet deadlines with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Proven technical written and oral communication, interpersonal, and customer-service skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation.
- Bachelors Degree in a technical field related to engineering, research, economics, or statistical analysis.
- 10+ years of experience in Intelligent Transportation Systems research or related technologies.
- Extensive federal consulting service required.
- Experience with technical writing.
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development.Citizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Citizant, Inc. is a federal contractor and must comply with Executive Order 14042, which requires that federal contract employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19. This means thatall employees working for Citizant must be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless an exemption on medical or religious grounds for an employee has been granted. For more information on Citizant’s policies on COVID-19 vaccinations, please contact[emailprotected].