Job DescriptionMinimum Required Experience
- 1-2 years
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Apple / macOS, iOS administration / management certifications
QualificationsTHE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Monitor and respond to ticketing system requests for critical or systematic errors in products.
- Support the team with Identifying errors in products and determining their source.
- Contribute to the team's work in troubleshooting product errors and developing solutions to fix them while escalating to more experienced staff as needed.
- Work with other development groups to deploy updates.
- Install and maintain common technology hardware and software.
- Key understanding of the core functionality of macOS, as well as the ability to configure key services, perform troubleshooting, and support multiple users with essential macOS capabilities
- Experience with Apple Business Manager and zero touch (DEP) enrollments
- Contribute to team success by sharing knowledge and experience verbally and through documentation of knowledge to the team knowledgebase
- Skilled in presenting information and/or ideas to an audience in a way that is engaging and easy to understand
- Skilled in supporting, controlling, monitoring, and management of large, complex, and sometimes geographically-dispersed IT infrastructure and applications in order to optimize IT service delivery
- Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts and answer critical questions
- The group of skills related to relationship management including managing and engaging stakeholders, customers, and vendors, building relationship networks, contracting, etc
- Experience helping an organization to plan and manage change in effort to meet strategic objectives
- Skilled in the graphical representation of information in the form of a charts, diagrams, pictures, and dashboards with programs and tools such as Excel, Tableau, or Power BI
- Expertise in service management concepts for networks and related standards such as ITIL practices or SDLC
- Experience with programming including coding, debugging, and using relevant programming languages
- The group of skills related to communication including communicating in writing or verbally, copywriting, planning and distributing communication, etc
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
- Experience in the process of analyzing data to identify trends or relationships to inform conclusions about the data
- Skilled in ServiceNow to manage digital workflows
- Experience using VMWare Airwatch, Workspace One
- Experience with macOS management tools
- Experience in Disaster Recovery
- Experience using JIRA
In response to COVID-19, Fannie Mae has adapted ourworkplace and hiring processesto better safeguard our employees, candidates, and new hires.We understand that this is an unprecedented situation and Fannie Mae is committed to creating protocols for these processes that are agile and conform with federal, state, and local health administration guidance. While the company's operating status for on-site work is currently voluntary, the majority of Fannie Mae's workforce is remote until further notice. We continue to conduct all interviews and onboarding virtually. In addition, all employees who wish to come on site must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and enter their vaccination information into a confidential HR system before arriving at the facility, unless they have an approved accommodation.Click hereto go directly to information about accommodations.REF10096XThe future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at [emailprotected]