Job DescriptionTHE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Marketing and Communications – UX Design - Lead Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Provide insight into design principles and creative methods to solve complex enterprise problems and achieve business objectives.
- Lead the discovery, synthesis, ideation, design, and testing of new experiences, products, and tools.
- Recommend user needs utilizing design research methods (e.g., user interviews, contextual inquiry, ethnography, etc.) to develop user-driven insights and inform new design concepts.
- Develop a plan cross-functionally (i.e., with product management, researchers, developers, and design teams) to identify process pain points and areas for improvement.
- Ensure the needs of the user, customer, or other actor are included in the product vision, strategy, and roadmap planning.
QualificationsTHE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAMMinimum Required Experiences
- 4 years
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Skilled in creating visual concepts, creating content, and editing content – must have experience with Sketch, Figma, InVision, and all Adobe Suite products
- Experienced with virtual collaboration tools including Mural, Miro, etc.
- The group of skills related to Product Development including designing products, developing product roadmaps, translating design requirements, prototyping, etc.
- The group of skills related to Product Testing including testing and evaluating software, usability testing, UAT, and using relevant product testing technology
- Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion
- The group of skills related to Relationship Management including managing and engaging stakeholders, customers, and vendors, building relationship networks, contracting, etc.
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
- Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts and answer critical questions
- Skilled in presenting information and/or ideas to an audience in a way that is engaging and easy to understand
- The group of skills related to Information Retrieval including fact gathering, conducting focus groups and interviews, designing surveys, etc.
- Skilled in the graphical representation of information in the form of a charts, diagrams, pictures, and dashboards with programs and tools such as Excel, Tableau, or Power BI
- The group of skills related to Business Insight including advising, designing business models, interpreting customer and market insights, forecasting, benchmarking, etc.
- The group of skills related to Learning and Training including conducting, developing, and evaluating training, instructional design, and learning management systems
- Skilled in documentation and database reporting for the purposes of analysis, data discovery, and decision-making with the use of relevant software such as Crystal Reports, Excel, or SSRS
- The group of skills related to Influencing including negotiating, persuading others, facilitating meetings, and resolving conflict
- Skilled in using Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, Premier Pro, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe XD, and Acrobat DC
- Skilled in design tools, including Sketch, Figma, InVision, etc.
- Experience using SharePoint
- Experience using project management tools, including Workfront Fusion
- Skilled in Box Software
- Skilled in Excel
In response to COVID-19, Fannie Mae has adapted ourworkplace and hiring processesto better safeguard our employees, candidates, and new hires.We understand that this is an unprecedented situation and Fannie Mae is committed to creating protocols for these processes that are agile and conform with federal, state, and local health administration guidance. While the company's operating status for on-site work is currently voluntary, the majority of Fannie Mae's workforce is remote until further notice. We continue to conduct all interviews and onboarding virtually. In addition, all employees who wish to come on site must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and enter their vaccination information into a confidential HR system before arriving at the facility, unless they have an approved accommodation.Click hereto go directly to information about accommodations.The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at [emailprotected]