Job DescriptionWhat you’ll do
Epsilon is seeking a Senior Director, Program Delivery with a proven record of accomplishment in leading, delivering, and managing compelling digital solutions in support of overall business growth and revenue targets. Candidatesshould have a strong experience in managing complex application development projects involving database and digital technologies with external clients. Candidates should have lead multiple projects through scope/discovery, estimation, development, implementation, post deployment support with ability to influence solution design for the clients.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in SDLC; especially the management of multiple and simultaneous development projects. He or she should have significant experience in people management, strong team leadership, and complex delivery management with both internal and external teams.
Candidates should be able to establish and cultivate a culture of test and learn, continually identifying new ideas with an eye on improving the customer experience and business success metrics
- Manage cross-functional teams (including direct and matrixed), project timelines for build, and manage solutions. Must be able to lead teams without supervision
- Significant people management and leadership is required
- Ability to coach, mentor, and counsel is required
- Research and propose cost effective solutions to address business challenges
- Provide technical and PM leadership in the organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple teams by empowering and guiding
- Collaborate with client service teams on technical capabilities, staffing and infrastructure needs
- Establish/use/improve standard delivery methodology for delivering program goals (e.g. agile, waterfall, iterative) while effectively using version control tools, Defect management tools, knowledge repository & team collaboration tools
- Enforce delivery excellence and compliance. Managing the quality and timeliness of update and deliverables
- Contribute to design and continuous improvement of our marketing platforms/solutions
- Facilitates strategic and operational planning and implement processes to achieve program goals and objectives
- Ability to resolve cross product, vendors dependencies, risks and issues
- Develop and influence the culture of continuous improvement of delivery methodologies
- Support Pre-Sales effort and participate in RFP
- Establish and provide clear communication to executive leadership
- Conduct account/ engagement review with client on periodic basis and coordinate client visits
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience is required
- 18+ years of industry experience of which 10 years of delivery leadership of complex projects is required
- 7+ years of experience with .NET or Java software implementation from requirements through design, development, user acceptance, and post deployment is a strong plus
- Experience in Agile Program management is a strong plus
- 3+ years of digital experience working with web, mobile/social channels are a strong plus
- Must have proven experience in leading large system integration efforts through completion
- Strong client interfacing background required
- Ability to estimate .NET or Java development work, if required, also validate outputs from the development team
- Experience in managing global delivery team required
- Must have strong project management, technical and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to multi task and project manage in a fast paced demanding environment
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong knowledge of marketing concepts will be a plus.
Additional InformationWhen you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.comGreat People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.