Compensation: based on experience (starting at $16/hr)
Employment type: Full-time
The Oaks at St. Andrews is an apartment community in Louisville, KY. We are currently seeking motivated, self-sufficient maintenance technicians to work on our property.
· Daily repair and upkeep of the property which can include basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry, and painting skills.
· Repairing and treating structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls, and building exteriors.
· Complete grounds work such as grounds pick up, sweeping, and light landscaping.
· Preparation of vacant units for occupancy.
· Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents.
· Keeping a clean work area, tools, and equipment.
· Responsible for courteous, efficient response.
· Responsible to be available to work on a department-wide rotational on-call basis as scheduled.
· Responsible for all other duties as may be assigned.
· 1+ year experience with general maintenance
· Valid driver's license
· Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs