The Screening Core is a dedicated organization inside of Guardant Health focused on the development and commercialization of the early cancer detection LUNAR portfolio. The Screening Core’s singular focus on bringing our early cancer detection products to market allows us to act with the speed and urgency needed to achieve our ambitious goals and serve the millions of individuals who can benefit from early cancer detection.About the Role:
This is an opportunity to join the growing Screening and Early Detection commercial team at Guardant Health, as a field-based Account Managerand work hand in hand with sales leadership and Key Account Manager (KAM)to help set go to market sales strategy and launch a revolutionarynew technology for cancer screening. The field-basedAccount Manager,Screening Coreis responsible for the effective promotion a cancerscreening colorectal cancer (CRC) liquid biopsy to healthcare providers in the practice setting. This position will act with urgency and with passionto deliver best in class new products for early cancer detection.Responsibilities:
- Prospect and target to identify early adopter and generate interest of the Lunar-2Test.
- Meet or exceed sales goals, maximize promotional budgets, and execute the national salesstrategy in accordance with Guardant Healthstandards.
- Drive strategic business expansion/collaboration opportunities with primary care providers andtheirpractices.
- Develop and implement a business plan in line with brand strategy to supportlaunch.
- Identify opportunities in the marketplace, share best practices, and proactively communicatestrategies to cross-functional partners and members of the CommercialTeam.
- Continually analyze competitive landscape and environment within assigned accounts todetermine trends and provide customer feedback to GHIleadership.
- Structure detailed strategic plans for gaining and retaining new and existingclients.
- Manage implementation of all promotional activities to support sales and marketing strategies, inaccordance with high industry standards and companypolicies.
- Work effectively with individuals across multiple departments throughoutGuardant Health.
- Collaborate and coordinate with all sales positions (VP of Sales, ASDs, RSDs, KAMs and AM’s) toensure successful attainment of company goals andobjectives.
- Embrace,embody and represent the Guardant Health company culture at all timesto externaland internalconstituents.
- This is a field-based role.Ability to travel approximately 30% of working time within assigned areaand some travel outside of assigned area for regional or nationalmeetings.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, andteamwork.
- Meet customer accessrequirements.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies andprocedures.
- 2+ years of direct experience in a customer-facing sales role in a medical, healthcare or technical field with a history of 1) consistent closingabilities throughout the sales cycle and 2) proven past performance that has met and exceededexpectations.
- Comfortable communicating, presenting, selling to healthcare providers and office staffmembers.
- High reach and frequency to high decile healthcareproviders.
- Impeccable oral and verbal communication and presentation skills; Superior listening and problem-solvingskills.
- Ability to engage in a consultative selling process that overcomes objections and indifferences while connecting client needs with GHIcapabilities.
- Ability to maintain an outstanding level of market, customer, distribution and product knowledge necessary to accomplish sales and marketingobjectives.
- Excellent negotiation, problem-solving and customer serviceskills.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a very high level ofconfidentiality.
- Demonstrate Ability to develop and utilize cross-functional relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals andobjectives.
- Ability to work independently, communicate proactively, manage multiple projects and prioritize daily tasks while managing criticaldeadlines.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction from, or interface with,manager .
- Strong administrative skills and sophistication to manage business in complexenvironments. Must be proficient at in person, phone and virtual sellingenvironments.
- Must be very proficient with all Microsoft Office products – particularly Excel andPowerPoint.
- Effective and regular utilization ofSalesforce.com.
- Demonstrate Guardant HealthValues by acting with integrity, respect, trust and Possess a very positive attitude and an understanding of the dynamicsinvolved with organizational growth andchange.
- Frequent travel ( > 30%) throughout the territory asneeded
- Experience with sales/marketing of products or services directly to healthcare providers, gastroenterologists and their practices.
- Product launch planning and experience.
- High touch customer service skills.
- Must have valid drivers license to conduct field office and customer visits
- Must be able to meet specific doctor office and health clinic entry/access requirements
Additional InformationCovid Vaccination Policy:Starting January 7, 2022, Guardant Health will require all employees to be fully vaccinated to either (a) establish that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19; or (b) request and obtain an approved exemption from Guardant’s COVID-19 U.S. Vaccination Policy as a reasonable accommodation, as consistent with applicable laws.Anemployee is considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks after receiving the second dose of a two-dose vaccine or one dose of a single-dose vaccination. Acceptable vaccines are approved or under emergency use authorization by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and/or the World Health Organization (WHO). In addition, fully-vaccinated employees will be required to maintain their fully-vaccinated status under this policy by obtaining, if applicable, any FDA-approved boosters.
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies and use office equipment.Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, and biohazard material in the laboratory environment.Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health, Inc. and how it is used, please review ourPrivacy Notice for Job Applicants.
Please visit our career page at:http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/