Job DescriptionWhat would you do? – The Specifics
- Meet or exceed National Vision’s sales and company objectives.
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Accurately process orders for eyewear via the POS/SDS system.
- Take optical measurement for patient eyewear as permitted by state law.
- Coordinate the distribution of eyewear products to patients according to National Visionguidelines.
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lens to patients, as permitted by state law.
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to patients as directed by management and permitted by state law.
- Contribute in the marketing of the store by passing out flyers, making PA announcements and participating in Business Builder events.
- Complete inventory count and replenish stock as necessary.
QualificationsAre you the right fit? -The Suitable Talent
- Fluent in reading and speaking both English and Spanish.
- Strong selling skills.
- Ability to learn optical knowledge.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Able to work and interact effectively within a host store environment, adhering to and promoting all host store policies, procedures and regulations.
Additional InformationTaking care of our people
We understand the importance of financial health and security, and because of that, we provide competitive compensation to all Associates – including bonus potential for every position in the store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401k retirement savings with company match, flex spending account, paid personal time off, paid company holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much more. At National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide training programs, access to educational courses and pride ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from within.
Please see our websitewww.nationalvision.comto learn more.
National Vision is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.