Job DescriptionYour day to day
Digital Delivery Leads drive the evolution of delivery practices and ensure excellence in every aspect of our delivery to clients – fromstrategy to shipping. You will lead by doing, mentor with generosity and simplify the complex. You will be responsible for setting up and running projects and programsto deliver digital transformation, as part of a highly skilled cross functional team. You’ll be adept at delivering complex digital products and services, breaking down barriers for your team, planning at a high-level and getting into the detail to make things happen as needed.
You will develop strategic, long-term relationships with clients. You will formulate and articulate delivery strategies and workable, tactical plans. You will ensure our delivery solutions are robust, risk managed and commercially strong; and in some cases you will act as overall Assignment Manager for a client engagement.
You will be core to decisions that build high performing teams, where people are excited about the work they are undertaking. This means you are not set in one process or way of thinking but use exactly the right skills to solve our client challenges, thoughyou will be a highly-experienced and proficient Agile delivery practitioner. You will spend 85% of your time in the work and 15% of your time on new business, capability priorities, mentoring and supporting others, including line management.About the roleThe big picture
- Have a strategic understanding of PA’s goals, purpose and vision; and why clients and employees come to PA
- Demonstrate understanding of and promote best practice of the PA values and ways of working
- Keep up to date with opportunities issues and trends, and have a point of view, sharing your knowledge generously
- You are committed to helping build a better PA and able to spot new business opportunities, take an active role in new business development activities
QualificationsWhat you bring
- Lead and formulate delivery strategy, be a delivery expert the team can draw on to determine the most appropriate approaches and methodologies
- Clearly communicate delivery direction to others and be ‘in the work’ yourself
- Be organized, self-motivated, ambitious, curious
- Have direct line management responsibilities; coach, mentor and train; organize and run interviews, onboarding activities, 1-2-1’s, performance and development plans
- Help evolve and codify our Delivery practice, deliver projects using the appropriate methodology, learning and iterating frequently, and coaching others to do so
- Set the bar/example of what great Delivery Management looks like, ensuring quality and attention to detail is embedded throughout our work
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.