Square is looking for an extraordinary performance marketer to help drive new user growth through Direct Mail and Affiliates Marketing channels. As a member of the performance marketing team, you'll own strategy, execution, and vendor relationships for both channels, working with cross functional internal teams to support Square core payments business, and SaaS products. You will report on performance results and providing applicable next steps on your channels to team members on a regular basis.Across both Direct Mail and Affiliates Channels, you will:
- Contribute to marketing strategy and execution of each channel with the end goal of driving new high value customers for all Square products
- Manage MM budgets and annual revenue forecasts for each channel
- Continuously improve and develop A/B tests within each channel to improve creative and targeting efficiency
- Create and deliver performance reports on paid marketing channels, providing actionable insights for senior management and stakeholders, and collaborate on monthly and quarterly marketing progress reviews
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams (creative, analytics, and data science) to continuously improve upon channel performance KPIs
- Manage relationships with external vendors (list rental brokers, printers and mail shops) in addition to scoping new vendors to improve channel efficiencies
- Test and monitor mail drop performance and adjust strategy based on performance
- Work closely with the Data Science team to optimize our models for target audience selection
- Work with our affiliates agency to scale our program and drive growth in affiliate traffic and business revenue
- Evaluate commission structure to ensure affiliate partners are incentivized based on key business goals
- BA/BS with 4+ years of relevant marketing experience
- 2+ years of experience in direct mail and affiliates marketing, directly managing campaigns and analyzing results
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate channel performance, deep dive into the root cause of performance fluctuations, and come up with a relevant plan
- Others who have worked with you describe you as: self-driven, accountable, solutions-oriented.
- Work well cross functionally and able to collaborate with multiple internal teams on optimizing channel performance
- The ability to summarize results into actionable recommendations for senior executives
- Effectively manage agency relationships
- Prior financial services industry or b2b experience is a plus
- Prior experience and knowledge of SQL and Looker is a plus
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.Perks
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD54566975, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD54566975 is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.