Are you an experienced sales professional with great networks? Do you enjoy building partnerships and managing your own portfolio?If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!Role background
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners. Just 4years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 250 cities across EMEA, servicing over 15M registered users.
We launched in Georgia in May2018 and have since then started conquering the food delivery scene in Tbilisi, Batumi, and Kutaisi.
The ideal candidate for the Retail Business Manager role is ready to take on a two-folded job: introduce Wolt to e.g. retailers in our cities, so that they can start experiencing the benefits of our service, as well as develop our product offering in collaboration with the local team and our Finnish HQ. Preferably, you understand what our users want before they do it themselves!What you’ll be doing
- Establish and grow a fairly new non-restaurant segment, focusing on supermarkets and other retail stores at Wolt - getting familiar with the various verticals in the market and competition.
- Build and systematically manage a pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Structureand conducting negotiations both internally and externally to materialize high-impact deals.
- Nurture the existing relationships with retailers and other partners to deepen the partnerships, and to enable growth and increase each partner’s sales on our platform.
- Define, implement, and measurebest practices for how we ensure our Retail partner’s success.
- Continuously optimize and develop the offering to make it more attractive to both potential partners and users.
- Follow relevant operational and sales KPIs closely and take action when needed.
- Make sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data, and continuously optimizeand developthe retail portfolio to make it more attractive to both potential partners and users.
- Work closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns internally and together with retail partners in particular.
- As the retail side grows, buildand managethe country retail team, including partnership managers, development managers, and associates.
- Ideally, you have experience in building business or operations from scratch both in terms of strategy and team building, but also execution and being hands-on with different subjects.
- You are looking forward to taking on a challenge to build and establishing this fresh segment in Georgia.
- You have solid experience and demonstrable success within a previous B2B or consumer goods sales position, and you love both closing deals and keeping your clients happy.
- You have the ability to engage with executives, small business owners, and other stakeholders, and you are passionate about networking - you have an outgoing personality, where networking and building relationships are your second-nature.
- You are curious, committed, and enjoy taking on full ownership. Therefore, you will naturally take the lead and orchestrate the necessary changes together with the rest of Wolt, to reach KPIs and improve the offering.
- You have excellent analytical skills - such as translating data into actions, or analyzing sales metrics, and producing relevant KPIs.
- Complementary to your social skills, you are structured and on top of things - you form rational decisions based on data to the extent possible.
- You are fluent in Georgianand English.
- Experience from within either the retail or tech industries is a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!Please note that we do not accept applications coming through via mail. Apply through our careers site, thank you!