AndroidSoftware Engineers at CapTech are part of an intelligent, highly motivated community who strive to continuously learn the latest tools and architectures to deliver innovative solutions for our clients. They are involved in the design, development and delivery of innovative mobile solutions in partnership with a variety of Fortune 500 clients. Specific responsibilities for the Android Software Engineer position include:
- Understand the challenges being addressed by an engagement and collaborate with team members, clients, and stakeholders to deliver a valuable technical solution.
- Design, develop, unit test, and deploy Androidbased solutions using common standards and frameworks.
- Provide technical mentoring and leadership to more junior resources.
Specific qualifications for role include:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated progression and growth as an Android Software Engineer through past career experiences with enterprise clients.
- Experience with profiling, tuning, and optimizing Kotlin applications.
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems.
- Knowledge of Android development IDEs including Android Studio.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- High proficiency with development tools and workflows (modern source control systems, unit testing, continuous workflow, etc.
We want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lasting and rewarding career here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your skills and passions. You decide where and how you want to develop, and we help get you there with customizable career progression and a comprehensive benefits package to support you along the way.Alongside our suite of traditional benefits encompassing generous PTO, health coverage, disability insurance, paid family leave and more, we’ve launched extended benefits to help meet our employees’ needs.
- CapFlex –Employee-firstmentality that supports a remote and hybrid workforce and empowers daily flexibility while servicing our clients
- Learning & Development – Programs offering certification and tuition support, digital on-demand learning courses, mentorship, and skill development paths
- Modern Health –A mental health and well-being platform that provides 1:1 care, group support sessions, and self-serve resources to support employees and their families through life’s ups and downs
- Carrot Fertility –Inclusive fertility and family-forming coverage for all paths to parenthood – including adoption, surrogacy, fertility treatments, pregnancy, and more – and opportunities for employer-sponsored funds to help pay forcare
- Fringe –A company paid stipend program for personalized lifestyle benefits, allowing employees to choose benefits that matter most to them – ranging from vendors like Netflix, Spotify, and GrubHub to services like student loan repayment, travel, fitness, and more
- Employee Resource Groups –Employee-ledcommitteesthatembrace and incorporate diversity and inclusion into ourday-to-dayoperations
- Philanthropic Partnerships –Opportunities to engage in partnerships and pro-bono projects that support our communities.
- 401(k)Matching – Generous matching and no vesting period to help you continue to build financial wellness
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness — each foundational to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.For more information about our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts,clickHERE.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.