My Wireless is a National Authorized Retailer for AT&T.
Our current full-time AT&T General Manager earn an average of$22-$25per hour inclusive of commission and bonuses.
Our mission is to provide a complete entertainment solution using our incredible team members that are passionate about creating loyal guests!
As the AT&T General Manager, you will continue your retail career by leading a team to deliver extraordinary customer experience and to exceed sales target. You will be tasked with supervising the daily operation of a location including hiring, scheduling, developing, and coaching a team to ensure consistently great customer experience, strong sales results, and quality store operations. While prior retail or customer-facing management experience is a plus, we’ll provide training to bring you up to speed!What we offer our Team:
- Ongoing paid training
- Exciting career paths and growth potential
- Uncapped earning potential through commission when meeting or exceeding sales goal
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Paid vacation time
Creating loyal guests with our growing customer base comes with many rewards. Start with the paycheck – base plus commission. Our current full-time AT&T General Manager earn$22-$25inclusive of commission and bonuses.Our top sellers earn an average of $25per hour when meeting or exceeding sales goals!
Not to mention some pretty cool perks like:
- Discounts off our latest devices and a AT&T service plans.
- You’ll receive a welcome kit of fun gear to get you started (including two shirts), as well as any required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Exclusive sales contests and incentives for hitting key AT&T initiatives.
So, are you ready to take the next step in a career with AT&T? We’d love to have you a part of our family!
“When you’re here, you’re FAMILY!” – My Wireless
- 1 year management experience
- 1 year retail or customer-facing sales experience
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Demonstrated ability to meet performance and operation standards
- Ability to motivate, lead, and coach to results
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
Additional InformationPhysical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee with or without reasonable accommodation to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, a majority of the time is spent standing and walking around, moving about for prolonged periods of time, and occasionally lifting and moving objects of up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. Other movements may include climbing ladders, balancing on ladders, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and fine handling of display materials and merchandise. Dexterity is required.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include being able to work with small parts in mobile phones and being able to look at a computer screen for prolonged periods of time. These requirements can be met by the individual’s use of eyeglasses or contacts.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.