Job DescriptionAs an Account Executive You will:
● Own the entire sales lifecycle from prospecting to closing and renewals;
● Track, record, and continuously improve metrics throughout the sales process;
● Meet and exceed financial performance goals;
● Understand and keep up to date on industry and competitive insights;
● Be part of the foundational team of a fully-backed young company.We are committed to being great, and we are looking for an individualwho:
● Possesses strong sales, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
● Can think creatively and is not afraid to challenge the status quo;
● Is great managing resources in order to meet the assigned quota
QualificationsTo be successful, You need to have:
● Minimum 2 years of B2B sales and prospecting experience;
● Ability to identify demand for our product while conversing with prospects;
● Exceptional closing skills.In return, you will get:
● Unlimited growth opportunity;
● Autonomy to build your own strategies and processes;
● Aggressive compensation.
If you think you have what it takes and you’re ready to grow with us, let’s talk.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.