Our client is seeking a highly capable candidate with experience managing all facets of a VT branch operation. This is someone that wants to take on an office that has been well run and lead to the next level and continue to deliver financial results, improve safety, attract talent and drive customer satisfaction. If you have the drive to do all of these in a very supportive market, this is the opportunity for you. In addition to having the motivation to make this all happen, here are some of the other responsibilities that you will have:
- Develop, implement and attain targets set forth in the annual business plan and corporate initiatives.
- Executes implementation of objectives/initiatives for the service, modernization and new equipment business
- Manage HR processes including people development, staffing, union negotiations, performance management, etc
- Develops and fosters communication between all departments including effective problem resolution
- Responsible for creating an environment of customer / employee satisfaction
- Drive market growth and overall profitability
- Directs department leaders to achieve planned goals and initiatives
Here are some of the characteristics of the people that have been effective in these roles:
- Your background includes experience in a technical/commercial/industrial industry and has positively impacted your company’s top or bottom line.
- You have excellent communication skills and high levels of self-motivation.
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dig into it or do things that may be out of your comfort zone because you are a team player and will do what it takes to get it the job done.
- You want to take on working with challenging customers because in the end, those are the ones that are the most fun to turn around and become long-lasting promoters of your work.
While all of these are not mandatory, these qualifications are great to have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
- 7+ years of experience in the elevator industry
- Familiarity with Microsoft products, CRM tools, and SAP
Summit Sourcing Group utilizes digital interview tools to help our candidates really show our clients what they are all about and what differentiates them from others. Qualified candidates will be asked to take part in one of these interviews that don’t take a lot of time, but leave a lasting impact!