Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking aRehabilitation Program Manager to join our Rehab team at Boutwells Landing in Oak Park Heights, MN. Boutwells Landing offers a variety of ways to serve older adults offering Rehabilitation Services in our Transitional Care, Long-Term Care, and Outpatient setting.
This is a full time, benefit eligible & exempt position providing leadership to a very skilled & dedicated team of therapists. Strong clinical skills required & leadership experience preferred.
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
5600 Norwich Parkway
Oak Park Heights, MN 55082
Boutwells Landing is over 100 acres in total, graced with ponds, walkways and rolling parkland for residents and employees to enjoy. Boutwells is a large community that offers the full continuum of care.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Off-street parking
- Discounted employee meals
- Free Fitness Center access
- On-site daycare
- On-site library to check out books
- Great employee events and celebrations
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care, Long Term Care with Memory Care, Transitional Care/Rehab
The Rehabilitation Program Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, developing, evaluating and effectively directing the rehabilitation staff and program at site/division level in order to ensure the delivery of high-quality care and services consistent with regulations and established best practices.
The Rehabilitation Program Manager has responsibility as a member of the designated leadership team to participate in the planning and implementation of strategies and programming that assure high quality care and services while achieving short and long-term operational goals for the site/division.Qualifications:
1. Graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Speech Language Pathology program.
2. Current license as a PT, OT, SLP in the state(s) of practice & assigned program oversight.
3. Three years of direct resident/client care in rehabilitation services serving older adults across the post-acute continuum of care.
4. Two to Three (2-3) years’ management experience in health care or related field, preferred.
5. Demonstrated competencies in health care management & operations, quality management, staff development, and resident/client & caregiver support.
6. Demonstrated working knowledge of Medicare and third-party reimbursement and qualification.
7. Ability to work cooperatively with other health care providers, staff, family and residents/clients in meeting rehab needs.
8. Demonstrated computer proficiency.
9. Must have valid driver’s licenses and proof of insurance (if oversight of homecare program).
10. Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
11. Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.About PHS:
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. Over 7,000 employees serve 27,000 older adults through 50 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, a progressive model of primary care, care navigation and value-based services for over 5,300 older adults in Minnesota. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.