The market is on the rise, and we are looking for eager hardworking technicians who are not afraid of taking on a challenge. By applying for this role, you will be joining a work environment where you will be excited about going to work every day!
- Diagnoses, rebuilds, and repairs engines for oilfield hydraulic fracturing equipment.
- Performs inspections, preventive maintenance of engines, and component replacement as applicable.
- Prepares and maintains records and reports accurately.
- Analyze malfunctions and repairs, rebuild, and maintain equipment.
- Operate and inspect machines and equipment to diagnose defects.
- Dismantle and reassemble equipment, using hoists as well as hand power tools.
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
- Replace engines, sub-assemblies, transmissions, electric motors, drums, seals, hydraulic pumps, valves, pistons, rods, gears, etc.
- Test overhauled equipment to ensure operating efficiency (must be able to operate all equipment).
- Service vehicles and equipment to include oil changes, greasing, adding fluids, changing filters, and maintaining preventative maintenance schedules.
- Must have heavy equipment and/or diesel mechanic experience.
- Experience in heavy equipment maintenance and repair, including diesels, hydraulic systems, and electrical systems.
- Promotion eligibility to the next level is based on work performance and skills.
- Must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be knowledgeable of safety practices and procedures.
- Must possess the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Full Health, Dental and Vision Coverage.
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Short-Term disability, Long-Term disability, 401(k), Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Identity Theft Protection and Pet Insurance.
- PTO, Vacation and Sick Days Provided.
Send me your resume and feel free to call me or send a text. I am looking forward to speaking with you.