AKA NYC, a global advertising/marketing agency specializing in entertainment and destination clients from the best of Broadway to New York cultural icons, is looking for an Social Media Content Creator to join their growing team.
The Social Media Content Creator is committed to big ideas, innovative thinking and creating award winning work. You will work alongside the team to deliver exceptional digital campaigns across all digital/social platforms. You will partner with a talented team of digital specialists to create and deliver innovative and effective social campaigns and work closely with our clients to deliver to their needs, pitch in big ideas and build strong relationships.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ideate and develop innovative digital/ social content incorporating, written copy, online video, photo, illustration and graphics that support the various client brands for agency.
- Work with the team to craft and curate visual assets and social content strategies that tell a consistent and compelling story by improving show/brand awareness, recognition, favorability, and growth objectives across key audiences.
- Produce, shoot, edit, illustrate content for social platforms as well as write effective copy for content postings across social channels
- Interview professionals within industry for content capture
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms for approvals
- Execute content across social and web (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.) and video (YouTube) for growth and engagement across all clients.
- Responsible for intimately understanding and researching and staying current on the the social landscape and being aware of technological advancements and capabilities within this space.
- Working with the team to design meaningful benchmarks and identify metrics to demonstrate return on investment on campaigns and initiatives to our clients and internally to the team.
- Continually review workload to identify potential issues and propose solutions.
- 2-3 years of agency or social experience with comprehensive digital/social media experience; ideally in the arts and entertainment industry.
- BA/BS in Advertising, Marketing, Digital Media or similar.
- Portfolio of published pieces across platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and TikToK
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud, Video and Photo equipment from Camera gear to lighting, Content Management systems.
- You think outside the box and are committed to delivering unique and engaging digital and integrated experiences that achieve our client’s goals.
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller.
- Strong sense of visual style.
- Strong insight into social communication trends and projections.
- You feel confident ideating and executing campaigns across all digital channels from social media to web.
- You are calm under pressure and thrive working under tight timeframes.
- You have a passion for the digital space and intimately understand advancements and technology across all platforms and channels. You have a thirst to share new innovations with your team and always look for new digital solutions to meet your client’s needs.
- You have client management skills and a passion for building relationships.
- You demonstrate ability to collaborate with cross-functional departments and peers.
- You have a strong affinity for the entertainment segment and the ability to understand appropriate tone, voice and topics that will engage our audience in a meaningful way.
Other Duties as Assigned
AKA is a fluid and rapidly changing organization. This position reflects the general nature and level of work assigned to the role. It does not restrict management’s right to reassign duties or responsibilities at any time based on business needs if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Social Media Content Creator” in the subject line. No phone calls or recruiters, please.