The successful Cybersecurity Analyst will conduct oversight and manage cyber related issues and operations for our Defense Department Customer.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Develops policies, procedures, and other technical documentation and analyzes IA/cyber-related programs and initiatives.
- May also design, develop, and oversee relationships and solutions to resolve problems within the specialty area. Must have expertise in advanced theory and current practices in cybersecurity using analytical skills.
- Analyze CSP’s Cybersecurity protocols and provides Capability Matrix of Government requirements and CSP’s Cybersecurity capabilities
- Perform Cybersecurity testing during the design, build, and test phases of the DR Infrastructure development
- Manage deployments, security, and support of sustainment and maintenance upgrades
- Identify and partner with shared platforms and service delivery operations teams to define, implement, and operate the DevSecOps policy
- Design and test solutions unique to each government approved change
- Enforce standard SDLC methodologies, processes, and tools and ensure compliance with DODAF and/or Army organizational enterprise architectures
- Continuous monitoring and control deployments and sustainment
- Understand and document security implications for data recovery methodology
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IA or cybersecurity.
- Must have completed a bachelor’s degree. (Two years of experience can be substituted by completion of a master’s degree in a related field)
Agil3 Technology Solutions LLC ("A3T") is a Northern Virginia based, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000.1:2011 & ISO 27001:2013 Certified, 8a, Women-Owned (WOSB) and Service-disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) small business established in 2012. A3T is experiencing industry leading recognition and growth. In addition to the CEO’s recognition as an “All-Star Entrepreneur”, A3T is recognized by Washington Technology Fast 50 (ranking #9 in 2019), Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country, Vet 50, as Fastest Growing Veteran-Owned Businesses, and is Featured in CyberSecurity Ventures / Cybercrime Magazine! “As a go-to Women-Owned Cybersecurity company in US and internationally”. As part of our growth, we are looking for a YOU to join one of the Best industry-leading and fastest-growing companies…A3T!A3T offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Parking Reimbursement