The successful technical writer will assist in the collection and organization of information required for the preparation of documents, guides, reports supporting capability. Also expected to be a SME on PowerPoint.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Provide technical edits to requirement documentation, reports, or any other documents or presentations. Leverage expertise in writing, editing, and communication to analyze and present complex information in a format that is easy to read and understand.
- Collaborate with internal directorates and external stakeholders to develop and refine capability justification documents.
- Develop PowerPoint Presentations & Overall Communication
- Develops CSP Analysis and Recommendation Documents
- 12-15 years of experience as a technical writer with DOD.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree in English or Business.
Agil3 Technology Solutions LLC ("A3T") is a Northern Virginia based, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000.1:2011 & ISO 27001:2013 Certified, 8a, Women-Owned (WOSB) and Service-disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) small business established in 2012. A3T is experiencing industry leading recognition and growth. In addition to the CEO’s recognition as an “All-Star Entrepreneur”, A3T is recognized by Washington Technology Fast 50 (ranking #9 in 2019), Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country, Vet 50, as Fastest Growing Veteran-Owned Businesses, and is Featured in CyberSecurity Ventures / Cybercrime Magazine! “As a go-to Women-Owned Cybersecurity company in US and internationally”. As part of our growth, we are looking for a YOU to join one of the Best industry-leading and fastest-growing companies…A3T!A3T offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Parking Reimbursement