The successful cloud information assurance engineer will focus on securing and protecting the system by installing and operating firewalls or using systems that detect intrusions or prevent it.Duties/Responsibilities:
- To develop and implement plans to safeguard the most significant data that is stored in various computer files by developing and designing a system and installing it for security purposes
- To perform the daily routine activities, administration and management duties to maintain complete integrity, confidentiality and availability of technological infrastructures and any other relevant informational resources.
- To provide recommendations related to technical security by interacting with the team members, management, and clients
- To communicate the risk factors involved and identify the requirements to ensure the security of the system
- To review the current procedural policies and ensure that they are being followed
- Develop authentication procedures for the DR connections
- Provide IA support during the DR Infrastructure Authority to Operate (ATO) package development
- To develop a technology that would help in monitoring the security automatically, to evaluate the need to recommend secure and safe remote configurations, etc.
- Excellent leadership & customer service skills
- Secret Clearance
- BA Degree & 12 Years Experience.
- Strong understanding of business needs and demonstrated experience in planning, auditing, and risk management will be preferred
- Strong communicator and should have the ability to train and mentor the staff or the clients.
- Ability to prioritize work, effective time management and organization skills with an eye for details, etc., are some of the qualities that would prove to be of great advantage.
Agil3 Technology Solutions LLC ("A3T") is a Northern Virginia based, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000.1:2011 & ISO 27001:2013 Certified, 8a, Women-Owned (WOSB) and Service-disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) small business established in 2012. A3T is experiencing industry leading recognition and growth. In addition to the CEO’s recognition as an “All-Star Entrepreneur”, A3T is recognized by Washington Technology Fast 50 (ranking #9 in 2019), Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the country, Vet 50, as Fastest Growing Veteran-Owned Businesses, and is Featured in CyberSecurity Ventures / Cybercrime Magazine! “As a go-to Women-Owned Cybersecurity company in US and internationally”. As part of our growth, we are looking for a YOU to join one of the Best industry-leading and fastest-growing companies…A3T!A3T offers excellent benefits to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Parking Reimbursement