Job DescriptionTHE CROSSINGS AT RED MILL
PART TIME POSITION, INCLUDING WEEKENDS
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lease apartments at the highest effective rent level possible, while maintaining a strong customer service/satisfaction philosophy.
- Maintain a courteous and helpful attitude at all times.
- Respond to resident request promptly and courteously and to help resolve resident issues.
- Be aware of company and community policies and be able to explain them to residents and potential residents.
- Have a comprehensive working knowledge of all lease related documents and be able to accurately complete the documents in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate resident files in accordance with Drucker +Falk Company policy.
- Enter into the computer data relative to residents and potential residents in accordance with company policy.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a resident retention/renewal program in order to achieve optimum increases and conversion ratios.
- Inspect apartments prior to move-in to ensure market ready status.
- Assist in the leasing activities and resident relations.
- Be aware of the rent levels and amenities of competitive communities.
- Be aware of all community and area facts and statistics.
- Assist in preparing the competitive market survey report as needed.
- Greet new residents and assist with the move-in process.
- Verify application data.
- Qualify potential residents.
- Show the model and available ready vacancies.
- Participate in the coordination of community sponsored events.
- Become certified as a Leasing Specialist through the company in-house training program.
- Travel is required. Reasonable or limited use of your vehicle is required from time to time.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must have one or more of the following:
- 4 year Degree
- 2 year Associates Degree
- 2 years leasing experience or corresponding sales experience
Special Skills Required
- Ability to successfully interact with people
- Good organizational skills
- Good verbal skills
- Strong customer service/satisfaction philosophy
- Proficient sales skills
- Professional image
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-Free Workplace.