Black Enterprises Inc. is a Fedex Ground independent contractor. We are seeking full-time/ part-time drivers. This is a physically demanding job. It requires a self motivated and organized individuals, ability to work with little to no supervision. Black Enterprises offers a competitive salary, with the benefit of a five day work week.
Hours vary daily based on number of stops/packages and geographical location; some long days and some short days.
Requirements are as follows:
- A CDL IS NOT REQUIRED
- Drivers must have 1 full year driving experience within the last five years, or 5 full years with the last ten
- Ability to work Tuesday-Saturday or Monday-Friday
- Eligible to work in the US (will be verified)
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- A valid driver's license
- Once certified in the FedEx system, you will train within the team, and tested to be certified on larger delivery vehicles
- A clean driving record and MVR report "No DUI/Reckless Driving in last 5 years"
- Pass a D.O.T. physical
- Pass a criminal background check "No Felonies in last 7 years"
- Pass a pre-employment drug test and periodic random drug test
- Able to lift and move packages up to 150 pounds
- A sense of urgency and ability to operate with little supervision, and able to meet customer delivery and pickup times
- Cell phone
- A positive attitude and willingness to help fellow team members!
If you meet all of the requirements and are ready to start a new career with Black Enterprises, please respond and include your driving experience, as well as other jobs demonstrating applicable skills.