- Check and process all approved expenditures for payment and verify their conformity with company policies.
- Match supplier invoices and receiving reports with approved Purchase Orders.
- Check invoices for quantity received, pricing and accuracy.
- Input invoices in Fuel Variance Program
- Key in approved invoices for payment.
- Key in weekly garnishments for payment.
- Key in full service commissions, monthly, quarterly and semi annually for payment.
- Process check runs for PMA daily & Crisp Con weekly and forward to the correct check signers.
- Separate and disburse checks, after check signers have signed checks.
- Type and code manual checks for approved purchases and forward to the approved check signers.
- Void checks that are returned or in need of correction.
- File all accounts payable related computer reports.
- File keyed vouchers for future reference by vendor in date & invoice order.
- Must have established accounting experience
- Accounting Degree is highly preferred
- Be more reliable than spontaneous
- Must be incredibly detail oriented
- Be a numbers person
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Additional InformationApply Today! Online application and assessment can be located at www.careermapping.com/pepsimidamerica
Or please apply in person at
2605 W. Main St
Marion IL 62959
Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Mon-Fri
Pepsi MidAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer