I am an independent recruiter in the Property Preservation industry who has multiple clients with
allocations in many different states/areas. I am looking for exceptional contractors to build their
coverage and support their team. Property Preservation is preserving and maintaining HUD/foreclosed
properties. Preservation specific experience is a plus but not required, please see below for details.
All contractors must have the skills, equipment, & capital to complete the following work types:
· Debris removal/trash-outs (small and large scale)
· Securing properties i.e. lock changes, boarding/re-glazing windows, etc.
· Grass cuts/lawn maintenance/landscaping
· Roof patching/tarping
· Misc. jobs including but not limited to: maid service, tree trimming, drywall, flooring, fence repair,
Evictions, CFK's, Continuing REO, etc.
· You must have a smart phone. You will be required to submit ample quality photos to show property
condition as well as before, during & after of work completed.
· You must have reliable transportation i.e. truck, van. A trailer is also highly recommended.
· You must either have or be willing to obtain a self-run background check through Aspen Grove.
· You must either have or be willing to obtain Insurance
· You must communicate well and be able to meet deadlines set by the client
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please fill out the assessment found through the link
I look forward to speaking with you! In the event that my client is in a pinch, you may hear from them as