The Field Service Technician will be responsible for, but not limited to, the installation and maintenance of all field devices maintained by the company; including network communication hardware and camera systems.
- Preparing and maintaining field service vehicle for various site visits.
- Installation of new field equipment.
- All maintenance activities of existing field equipment.
- Troubleshooting, solving, and repair of any improperly functioning equipment.
- Maintaining site location information for use on further trips.
- Entering and managing inventory within an Inventory Management System
- Must pass a comprehensive background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License, CDL a plus.
- Must be capable of working outdoors.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
- Experience configuring/programing network hardware devices a plus, but not required.
- A positive and forward thinking attitude with an interest in information technologies.
- Any and all formal training, education, and certifications are a plus, but not a requirement for employment.
This is a great employment opportunity with potential for growth. Compensation will be determined by the level of experience and the value the proper candidate brings with them to the company. We look forward to hearing from you; please submita cover letter along with your resume, and thank you for your consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer