Vacutech is a member of the National Carwash Solutions family that includes industry-leading brands such as MacNeil, Ryko, TSS and Clean Touch. NCS is North America's top car wash solution provider. NCS’s bundled solutions allow you to customize services to get exactly what you need, when you need it for a solution that truly benefits you and your business. From product education to installation, our teams are here to help every step of then way. Exceptional service is the driving force behind all the companies in the NCS family.
National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary opportunity in a high growth, team-oriented company!
We are currently seeking candidates to participate in our 2020 summer Intern mentoring program with an option for a Co-op to extend through December 2020. Intern positions provide opportunities for students who are currently pursuing an education in engineering to get hands-on experience working with our professional staff. Vacutech’s Intern program provides opportunities to translate classroom knowledge into practical application. This program is also a gateway into long-term employment with Vacutech.
- Assist Vacutech Engineering with moving initiatives forward including evaluations and recommendations to help improve products and processes;
- Assist senior level staff with documentation of products and processes including product technical specification, cut sheets, and manufacturing procedures;
- Perform first principle engineering evaluation of products and processes for review by senior level staff for implementation at Vacutech;
- Utilizes knowledge of steel manufacturing, engineering practices, mathematics and other physical sciences to support manufacturing; and,
- Self-check and ensure work for completeness, accuracy, compliance to standards and manufacturability.
- Completion of two years of college level course work in an engineering related field with emphasis on Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering (course completed should include Thermo, Fluids, Statics, and Mechanics of Materials at a minimum);
- Proficient using Inventor, SolidWorks, CATIA, Solid Edge, ProE, or Creo design software;
- Demonstrated ability to be accurate and consistent with details;
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills;
- Working in fast paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Customer focused attitude; and,
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Design Software (SolidWorks/Inventor) Experience; and
- Mechanical/Product Design Experience.