Vacutech is a member of the National Carwash Solutions family that includes industry-leading brands such as MacNeil, Ryko, TSS and Clean Touch. NCS is North America's top car wash solution provider. NCS’s bundled solutions allow you to customize services to get exactly what you need, when you need it for a solution that truly benefits you and your business. From product education to installation, our teams are here to help every step of then way. Exceptional service is the driving force behind all the companies in the NCS family.
National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
Vacutech LLC, the largest private employer in Sheridan, Wyoming, is seeking a Sales Project Coordinator to join our expanding team. We are seeking a candidate who is self-motivated and driven to assist in the achievement of organizational goals. The sales project coordinator provides sole support to our successful sales team by performing a number of administrative tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepares quotes, contracts and RFP/RFI responses for potential customers
2. Maintains all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations
3. Has direct contact with people of all levels, both internally and externally, and works with customers’ procurement and design groups
4. Must be responsive to the customers’ needs and follow through on all aspects of request, both written and verbal
5. Attends trade shows along with different conferences, both educational and customer oriented
6. Report and provide feedback to management
7. Maintains up-to-date awareness of company activities, industry trends and government regulations
8. Prepare and deliver invoices to Customers, receive payments per payment terms, record and direct payments (checks) to accounting
1. Communication Proficiency
3. Teamwork Orientation
4. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
5. Technical Capacity
6. Customer/Client Focus
7. Project Management
8. Time Management
1. Computer use competency
2. Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
3. Experience in administrative support role
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
1. Experience in sales or marketing support