- The work involves installing, configuring and later integrating new LTE equipment from Nokia (as well as de-commissioning and removing old equipment from the site).
- You will be part of a growing team, coordinate tasks with integration engineers, and perform related tasks.
- A qualified candidate will have 1-2 or more years’ experience with working at telecommunications sites (ie, BTS/radio installation, fiber, telco, light electrical, etc). Experience with Installation, commissioning and integration of Nokia LTE & 5G equipment.
- Must have experience with Nokia BTS manager.
- Experience with NSN Multi-Flexi System & Airscale modules and radios
- Commissioning & Integration of UMTS, GSM & LTE radio technologies.
- Installations Circuit Breakers, GPS Kit, LAN Connections, CPRI Fibers
- Understanding of IP and Routing of cables
- Mounting/unmounting of cabinet, racks and hardware.
- Experience with using a Fiber scope
- Theory and application related to project management, radio access networks, backhaul to sites signaling, disaster recovery planning and response, data services and location-based services.
- Excellent computer skills
- Specifically, please contact us if you have a PTID and have removed or installed Nokia LTE & 5G equipment – and especially if that work involved installation and/or commissioning of Nokia equipment.
- We also expect that you have your own vehicle, a basic set of tools for work on wireless sites, laptop, cell phone, and ability to work outside
- Associates Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or related field preferred. High School diploma and equivalent related experience considered.
- ALU Certifications Skills/Requirements:
- Ability to represent company with professionalism.
- Ability to work within Maintenance Window hours (midnight to 6am) or daytime as scheduled based on project scope and adhere reliably to schedule.
- Ability to travel within a region, market or out of market on a project basis.
- Comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather throughout the year.
- Ability to use technical skills to work independently and within a team and execute responsibilities as well as solveproblems.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and climb a 12 ft ladder.
- Computer and MS Office Proficient
- Valid driver’s license.
- Basic Hand Tools
CED Systems is anequal opportunityemployer. CED Systems prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affordsequal employment opportunitiestoemployeesand applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.