Broadridge is growing, and we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our operations team. We are looking for aDigital Press Operator for our Kansas City, MO location. This role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional, marketing and compliance communications. You will perform all aspects of Digital Press and In-line Finishing activities.
Your primary function is to perform production work, maintain equipment and leadership responsibilities.Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate printer in most efficient manner, adhering to established processes and procedures.
- Perform quality checks and accurately complete all paper work.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic machine issues.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Notify Leads/Supervisors of any issues (machine, stock or service) that negatively affects operation of equipment or jeopardizes due times.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a Print Production Environment
- Previous cut sheet laser and continuous ink jet full color print experience.
- Prefer experience on OCE/Canon Jetstream or Colorstream continuous full color ink jet printing.
- Xerox Igen or Konica full color cut sheet laser printing experience.
- Ability to multi-task and operate multiple pieces of equipment at once.
- A self-starter with a keen attention to detail.
- Basic Mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility in work schedule, based on volume needs, which could require weekends, holidays and/or overtime
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with match and much more.
- You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.
Additional InformationBroadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.