TheCatering Chefposition is a full-time position with a flexible schedule, based on the needs of catering volume. This position will work under the Executive Chef and Catering Manager. The main responsibility of the Catering Chef is to execute the culinary needs of primarily Coco Bolos catering but also support high volume requests throughout our specialty restaurant brands within HCI, as demand requires. Benefits include competitive pay, 401(k), Paid Time Off and health, dental and vision insurance. What you’ll do:
- Game plan with catering sales staff to plan unique menus and pricing for events
- Production work at our catering kitchen; occasional off-site delivery andservice
- Own all product ordering, handling, and inventory for catering operations
- Coach and develop culinary team members
- Ensure health and safety standards are met for the following: product specifications, recipes, policies and procedures for all menu items, ingredients and supplies purchased and sold
- Current supervisory experience working in a high volume food production, restaurant or catering environment preferred
- Strong understanding of kitchen systems, operations, procedures and policies
- Abilityto stand on feet for long periods of time and be able to and lift up to 50 pounds.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.