- Checks all batches from communitiesand ensures that the proper approvals were made
- Prepares the corporate office, Program Support Center (PSC)batch and keys any invoices that need payment for the week
- Maintains the generated AP files and creates the monthly invoices for timely payment
- Prepares the Cash Requirement Report and gives to the Analystfor approval
- Processes the weekly AP check run and distributes all checks. Also processes manual checks as needed.
- Is the main contact to the field Accounts Payable personnel and trains them on how to process the AP batch at the facility level
- Coordinates activities of Accounts Payable personnel at facility levels to ensure all invoices are entered in a timely fashion and they meet the deadlines established to produce the AP run.
- Responds to vendor inquiries; analyzes vendor accounts and negotiates extended terms with vendors when cash is restricted
- Maintains all accounts payable files; prepares analysis of accounts, as required
- Receives and reviews the expense reports associated with the credit card activity and posts for payment
- Reviews staff expense reports for accuracy while ensuring all back-up material is attached
Required Education: High Schol diploma or GED
Preferred Education: Associates degree or equivalent from 2-year college or technical school
Required Experience: 1 year experience working with accounting data and spreadsheets
Preferred Experience: 1 year experience working in a healthcare billing setting
Benefits: Competitive Pay Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives Paid Group Term Life Insurance Voluntary Life Insurance Short-Term Disability Employee Assistance Program 401(k) and 403(b) Education Assistance
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.