Line Cook/ Prep Cook Job Description
The position of Line Cook/ Prep Cook will be responsible for ensuring that proper cleaning procedures are followed, to ensure that our guest have a safe dining experience. Will report directly to BOH Managers
1. Maintain a professional demeanor and attitude at all times.
2. Keep a clean kitchen at all times, sweeping moping and disinfecting the kitchen to keep a safe work environment.
3. Prep food for production
4. Execute food production as trained and use proper safety and hygiene standards for guest safety and dinning satisfaction.
5. Properly store all perishable items to comply with health and serve safe standards.
6. In charge of washing all small ware.
7. Specific cleaning duties and side-work.
8. General maintenance as assigned by management
9. Will attend any and all staff meetings
10. Can and will be assigned other duties by the manager on duty
Employee’s will also be working on their toes moving walking and engaging with customers. The employee must wear non-slip shoes and be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for long derations of time up to 8 hours if scheduled. For your safety restaurant communication and vocabulary will be used at all time such as “behind, hot plate and corner” to ensure a safe working environment.