TBD Enterprises is seeking a Hotel & Event Site General Manager for a historical 22 guest room hotel located in Sheridan Wyoming. Hotel guest rooms, banquet space, restaurant and catering, and bar management will be performed by the Hotel Event Site General Manager. As General Manager, you will fill a key leadership role as an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. You will skillfully oversee the hotel's overall operation to achieve planned goals for operational integrity as measured by revenue, house profit, and REVPAR index while maintaining company standards for quality assurance, asset protection, associate satisfaction and exceeding guest expectations.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have;
- 2-5 years of experience in Hotel General Management and Banquet Events Management, Restaurant, Catering and Bar Management expertise.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with guests. Lives by the idea that every guest is our best guest.
- Possess a proven success record of managing all sources of revenue including the sleeping rooms, housekeeping, food and beverage, and engineering. Ensures all departments are profitable and maintain strong working relationships.
Must be skilled in hotel event sales, excels in mining for sales leads, managing calendar demand dates and actively seeking new opportunity. Monitors monthly production levels, sets and achieves goals in event, group, foreign and domestic tour, and corporate market segmentation. Weddings and Bus Tour experience is a plus.
- Ability to create the hotel’s annual budget, and monitor the performance of the hotel throughout the year to achieve cost ratio balance.
- Manages the hotel through a hands-on approach, motivating employees, ensuring employee development and retention and conducting regular employee meetings. Leads from the front- not the rear.
- Protects the hotel and its assets through enforcing and maintaining a preventative maintenance program.
- Adheres to all company procedures and regulations as well as standard operating procedures.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hotel Event Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Hotel Restaurant and Bar: 3 years (Preferred)
- Hotel General Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sheridan, WY (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift