We are looking for a dedicated, experienced, and innovation-driven Clinical Research Coordinator to coordinate a clinical trial for a novelCOVID-19 therapy, and after that, other clinical studies.
You will be responsible for study coordination, including study start-up, patient recruitment, backup support, and other duties. You will work under the supervision of the Principle Investigator(s), while exercising excellent clinical judgment in patient monitoring and care.Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary contact to ensure appropriate communications, trial management, and meeting of timelines.
- Coordinate the operational aspects of new and ongoing clinical trial at the site.
- Maintain daily contact with the Principle Investigator(s) for recruitment activities, study start up, and general daily communication.
- Be responsible for the execution of the protocol and ensure that all staff working on any given protocol have been properly delegated by the Principal Investigator and adequately trained on the protocol.
- Recruit and pre-screen patients
- Maintain and submit IRB communications and regulatory documents.
- Prepare other study materials such as informed consent documents, case report forms, enrollment logs and drug/device accountability logs.
- At least three years of experience as a CRC.
- Ability to check and document vital signs and EKG (ECG).
- Solidunderstanding of medical procedures
- Strong management, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Phlebotomy experience is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.