- Starting hourly wage for the Sales Merchandiser is $16.00 an hour
- Robust benefits package including 100% paid employee health and dental for Full-Time Sales Merchansdiser Positions – eligible after 30 days!
- Mileage Reimbursement!
Coca-Cola is the world's largest beverage distribution company and has been refreshing the world for over 135 years. Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country is a family-owned independent bottler and distributor where we view you as the heart and soul of our company and strive to improve the quality of life in each community we serve.
What will you do as a Sales Merchandiser?
- Use your own vehicle travel to customer locations following designated route.
- At each customer location ensure that product is properly placed on shelves and in displays.
- Use a 2-wheel or 4-wheel cart to move product from the customer’s back room.
- Make sure there are no outdated products in the customer’s back room or out on the customer’s shelves.
- Build relationships with other members of the sales team and the customers that we serve.
In the Sales Merchandiser role, we are seeking someone who:
- Detail focused
- Loves working with customers face-to-face
- Not into desk work, likes to be on the move, and doesn’t mind lifting heavy products
- Has a valid driver’s license
- Can work independently with little supervision
In the Sales Merchandiser role, we prefer candidates who:
- Have a High school diploma or GED
- Have about 1 to 3 years of general work experience
- Have prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience
Sales Merchandiser Benefits will include:
- Pay starting at $16.00 an hour
- 100% Employer Paid Health Option for Employees
- 100% Employer Paid Dental for Employees
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance for Employees
- Benefit Eligibility 1st of the Month Following 30 Days of Employment
- 401K With Employer Match
- Much more!
Our Highest Principle – Honor God in all that we do. We believe in the Dignity & Worth of every person!
Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and adheres to a drug-free workplace.