Req ID: 120100971308
Job Title: M&A Infrastructure Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Primary Skills: M&A Infrastructure Specialist
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Act as IT M&A Integration Technical lead overseeing the IT integration planning and execution from beginning to end.
- Collaborate closely with internal team of experienced M&A Technology & Cybersecurity professionals on engagement delivery, practice development, and business development / go-to-market activities to perform due diligence assessments of existing client IT infrastructures and document 'as-is' environments
- Assist in the evaluation of IT infrastructure environments (e.g., public cloud, private cloud, colocation, on premises, remote facilities) and operational practices of a given topology, including assessing its availability, reliability, recoverability, maintainability scalability, and performance
- Design and communicate technical architectural and operational procedure design recommendations to technical and executive stakeholders.
- Develop IT M&A best practice and playbooks to to build regional/internal knowledge and reusable M&A process components
- Assess an organization's IT Managed Service Providers (MSP), including evaluating its history with the company, scope of services, cost drivers, and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Facilitate the integration or separation of IT operations resulting from a tuck-in or carve-out transaction on behalf of the transaction's buyer or seller
- Organize project work into client presentations, outlining findings and recommendations for C-level executives
- Create value driven reports and appropriately communicate deal-critical information
- 8-10 years of experience in IT or tech consulting focused on cloud & infrastructure, networking, or cybersecurity
- Prior M&A or IT advisory experience
- Understanding of various technical areas and controls to be assessed during M&A activity - on-premise implementations, network security, hybrid cloud implementations, infrastructure security and vulnerability, enterprise cybersecurity posture, and data center solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge of and experience with the architecture, engineering, and deployment of technical and cybersecurity solutions for Mergers & Acquisitions objectives
- Knowledge (hands-on experience a plus) of implementing and supporting Microsoft Server and Active Directory products in multiple offices (Enterprise Setting), coordinating and managing VMWare and/or Hyper-V environments; relevant certifications are preferable (e.g., (ISC)2, GIAC, AWS, Microsoft, and VMware) specific certifications may include: Net+, A+, Microsoft Azure Fundamentals, AWS Cloud Practitioner, AWS Architect, and Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Understanding (hands-on experience a plus) of public/private cloud solutions (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle, VMware, and OpenStack) including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, FaaS, DBaaS, and DRaaS solutions; experience in public/private cloud solutions (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google, Oracle, VMware, OpenStack) including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, FaaS, DBaaS, and DRaaS solutions
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation, and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and relevant certifications (e.g., AWS, Microsoft, Google, VMware)
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Ability to work legally in the US.