Create memorable guest experiences. Join the Front Desk team in Yellowstone National Park!
Yellowstone National Park Lodges operate 9 lodges with over 2,000 guest rooms and cabins across 6 different villages within the park. The Front Desk is often responsible for providing the first face-to-face impression to our guests and ensuring they are given accurate and in-depth information about their accommodations and the park. Learn more about the Guest Services department.
- Position Type: Seasonal, Full-time
- Season Date: April 2022-October 2022
- Schedule: 40 hours, 5 days/per week. Night Shift Positions available. May include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Location: Throughout Yellowstone National Park (Canyon, Gardiner, Grant, Madison, Mammoth, Old Faithful, Roosevelt, Lake)
Perks & Benefits
- In-park housing provided including Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth), laundry, and all utilities ($45.74 per two-week pay period)
- All meals provided including breakfast, lunch, and dinner ($164.24 per two-week pay period)
- No Wyoming state taxes deducted from your paycheck
- Free Employee Recreation Program (athletics, gear rentals, seminars, van trips, hiking, and more).
- $350 Referral Bonus for EACH person you refer who gets hired
- Time and a half paid above 40 hours
Click here for more perks
Why Choose Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
Get the Scoop from Employees on Instagram
, and Facebook
See Yourself HereResponsibilities:
- Guest Service Agents register guests for their accommodations or make reservations for them at one of the other park locations. They also explain the services and activities at their own location and throughout the park.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of Yellowstone, services, attractions, lodging facilities, and area
- Communication, sales, cash handling, and computer skills required (Opera Property Management Suite)
- Must be a people person!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.