Arthur Lawrence is urgently looking for Security Engineer for a client in Everett, WA. Kindly review the job requirements below. Your immediate application will enable us to place you successfully. Must Have:
- 3+ years of strong experience as a Security Engineer
- Prior experience with Bug bounty reports, and validating vuln fixes
- Expertise finding and fixing common web security vulnerabilities
- In-depth understanding of CVSS, OWASP top 10, and MITRE ATT&CK
- Bachelor s degree in computer science or similar field of study
TN visa sponsorship available for successful candidates. About Us: Arthur Lawrence is a management and technology consulting firm providing enterprise-wide business transformation and business applications implementation services. Our in-depth technical knowledge and broad experience of working with world-class companies enables organizations to leverage our capabilities in developing winning strategies and cost-effective solutions. We are an UN Women Empowerment Principal Signatory and are certified from National Minority Supplier Development Council. Acknowledgements from Industry Peers:
- Talent Advocate: Mathew
- Email: Your application on Dice is directly delivered to the Talent Advocate's inbox.
Our Seven Pillars: We rely on the seven core values that we believe enable us to deliver quality for our consultants and clients: Education, Integrity, Value Creation, Collaboration, Best Client, Best People and Stewardship Through strict adherence to these core values, we have achieved success beyond all documented forecasts and anticipation. For more information, visit www.arthurlawrence.net
- Winner of Entrepreneur 360 Award (2019).
- IAOP Award; Ranked in top 100 internationally.
- Arthur Lawrence ranked within the Inc 5000 twice in 2016 and 2017 as one of the fastest. Growing companies of America.
- Named one of the top ten fastest growing businesses in Houston in 2016.
- Ranked 25th in the HBJ s Fast 100 Private Companies Award in 2017.