- Coordinate & prioritize production activities with cross-functional teams including planning, supply chain, engineering, quality, inspection, field service team and shipping.
- Manage operator(s), including recruiting, hiring, training, developing, coaching, performance, and disciplining. Motivate operators to ensure process-focused environment.
- Generate and Improve manufacturing processes through leading lean initiatives, identifying and removing obstacles, and implementing best practices.
- Provide insights & feedback to Engineering on the Design for Manufacturability of the product.
- Resolve production related issues with a high sense of urgency.
- Provide input into near-, mid- and long-term production planning
- Execute production plans through coordination of builds, parts, equipment, and operators.
- Create and track production metrics for planning & resourcing, goal setting, identifying areas for improvement and track success.
- Execute activities to maintain production continuity; this may include engineering change requests to update procedures, equipment qualification or troubleshooting/repairs and other engineering-level investigations.
- Maintains safe, clean, and compliant work environment.
- Lead and facilitate discussion around planning of manufacturing flow, master validation and quality plans, and component qualification.
- Provide work direction to operators, technicians, and engineers for new and/or improved processes.
- Promote and exhibit Monteris values through innovation, empowerment, and customer focus (Field support).
Identify, propose, and implement cost and risk reduction activities.
Ability to train operators on new manufacturing processes and/or process changes.
- Bachelors' degree required; Engineering degree preferred
- Minimum of five years of experience in manufacturing environment, preferably in the medical device industry.
- Prior experience of supervising/leading others directly or indirectly
- Quality oriented with attention to detail.
- Must be able to collaborate and communicate with other team members.
- Must be results-orientated and have sense of urgency.
- Comfortable with accountability and being challenged with facing new areas by the organization.
Knowledge of electrical schematics and software's for statistical analysis like Minitab, is a strong plus.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.