- Managemultiple AWS environments spanning teams, support development, and work with counterparts across the firm to unifycloudengineering efforts.
- Stay abreast of new developments in the areas ofcloudtechnology, services, and networking.
- Gather business and technical requirements and specify solutions for projects that consolidate data managementunder a firm-wide structure.
- Experience working with AWS cloud
- Experience utilizing Infrastructure-as-code tools (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Proficiency with containerization tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
Expansive knowledge of a back-end scripting language (Python, Java, Ruby, or NodeJS)
- Ability to implement systems with a security-first mindset
- Experience with serverless architectures (Lambda, SQS, API Gateway)