Job Title: SAP WM Consultant Job Location: Lake Forest IL, USA (Day 1 Onsite Role) Job Duration: Long Term Job Description:
- Minimum two end-to-end WM/LES implementation experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in supporting WM/LES modules and interface.
- Provide expertise in SAP LE, Warehouse Management and Master data experience work with business process owners/ logistics team in SAP.
- Experience in business process designs including Transportation Zones, Routing, Inbound-Outbound, Returns & Repair Warehouse Logistics, Delivery & Transportation Freight Forwarder Integration, Including Tracing and Tracking and Freight Payment, Trade Compliance and Reporting.
- Taking lead of the WM/LES team in providing support for SAP WM/LES Module, troubleshoot and resolve issues & requests within targeted SLA.
- Act as point of contact to analyze and fix application and system issues, ensuring SAP services are available and reliable to meet business expectation.
- Manages incidents reported by user and follow-up promptly.
- Working closely with different teams (ex: basis, abap, MM, SD) to ensure issues and requests are addressed timely.
- Assist business users in gathering requirement and preparation of Change Request application.
- Prepare functional specification and carry out necessary review with business and AMS team.
- Carry out Unit Test, System Integration Test, and its related documentation.
- Support user in carrying out User Acceptance Test.
- Participate in deployment to production and post deployment support.
- Update system documentation and training documents/user manual.
- Provide training to users.
- Periodically review AMS team's performance and identify improvement areas.
- Team member coaching and performance improvement planning.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.