Position: AWS Architect Location: Austin, TX (onsite from day 1) Employment Type: Contract Remark:- Candidates should be from an Infrastructure background and not from the Application side. Job Description:
About Smart IT Frame: Smart IT Frame Consulting handles the staffing and management of part or all of the recruitment process for our customers wishing to outsource their staffing requirements. From job profiling, providing new staff, technology, to onboarding a new hire we support our customers in their future business needs. About Client: Our Client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Client combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide. Our Client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000 and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
- Around 12+ years of experience as AWS Architect (Cloud Architect)
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with Terraform with (AWS as provider preferred)
- Hands on experience with CI/CD and DevOps
- Minimum 6 years of experience with AWS (Certification good to have)
- Experience working with Datadog/any performance monitoring tool.
- Ideal candidate should have worked within the environment (AWS Serverless, Amazon EC2, Amazon VPC, Amazon S3, AWS IAM )